Triple Dainty Dimond Ring
- 18K Gold
- Diamond weight of approximately 0.05 carat
- Dimond Colors are F-G
- Please contact us for custom sizes or layouts
This Three Petit Diamond Ring is a perfect balance of minimalism, daintiness, and elegance. This ring features three delicately placed diamonds, each adding a subtle sparkle to the overall design.
The diamonds are carefully hand-set in a sleek and modern setting, creating a minimalist look that exudes understated sophistication. The band starts slim and dainty, adding to the ring's subtle charm, while gradually widening at the opposite side providing durability and a comfortable fit for everyday wear.
- We offer complimentary delivery across all Ireland.
- Please allow for a production time of 2 - 3 weeks, as our products are handcrafted pieces.
Measure your wrist with a string or soft measuring tape and use the below chart to reference which bangle size to order.
|15||Fits below 14 cm|
|16||Fits below 15.24 cm|
|17||Fits below 15.87 cm|
|18||Fits below 16.51 cm|
|19||Fits below 17.14 cm|
All necklaces feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 41 to 46 cm.
All chain bracelets feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 15 to 18 cm.
All the jewellery purchased on our website is eligible for a return within 14 days of receipt. To return a jewellery item for a full refund or an exchange please email us at email@example.com to
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like bleach and chlorine, as they can be damaging to your jewellery.
- Take off your jewellery before exercising, going to beach, pool or any activity that could potentially scratch or dent it.
- When your jewellery is not being worn, keep them in a jewellery box or a soft pouch to prevent scratches and tangles.
- Remove your jewellery before applying cosmetics, lotions, or perfumes, as these products can tarnish or dull the metal over time.
- Clean your jewellery regularly using a mild soap and warm water solution. Gently scrub with a soft-bristle brush or cloth to remove dirt and residue.