Pear Diamond Ring
- 18K Gold
- Natural Diamonds
- Diamond weight of approximately 0.27 carat
- One Pear cut diamond of 0.15 carat
- Diamond colour: F-G
- For custom size and design please contact us
This Pear Diamond Ring, featuring a solo captivating pear-cut natural diamond set upon a diamond half eternity band in18k gold.
With its just right dimensions! this ring is versatile enough to stand alone or be part of a sophisticated ring stack. It also serves beautifully as a promise ring for your loved ones, representing a tangible luxury that's both practical and breathtaking.
This piece is handcrafted to become a cherished heirloom, passed down through generations.
- We offer complimentary delivery across all Europe.
- Please allow for a production time of one to two weeks, as our products are handcrafted pieces.
- If the item is already in stock, we can dispatch it within one to three working days.
Measure your wrist with a string or soft measuring tape and use the below chart to reference which bangle size to order.
|Fits below 14 cm
|Fits below 15.24 cm
|Fits below 15.87 cm
|Fits below 16.51 cm
|Fits below 17.14 cm
All necklaces feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 41 to 46 cm.
All chain bracelets feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 15 to 18 cm.
All the jewellery purchased on our website is eligible for a return within 14 days of receipt. To return a jewellery item for a full refund or an exchange please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like bleach and chlorine, as they can be damaging to your jewellery.
- Take off your jewellery before exercising, going to beach, pool or any activity that could potentially scratch or dent it.
- When your jewellery is not being worn, keep them in a jewellery box or a soft pouch to prevent scratches and tangles.
- Remove your jewellery before applying cosmetics, lotions, or perfumes, as these products can tarnish or dull the metal over time.
- Clean your jewellery regularly using a mild soap and warm water solution. Gently scrub with a soft-bristle brush or cloth to remove dirt and residue.