Petit Diamond Huggie
- 18k Gold
- Total diamond weigh of approximately of 0.8 carat
- Diamond colour F-G
- Inner diameter: 6mm
- Outer diameter: 10mm
Huggies, as the name suggests, tend to hug the ear. They have tighter fit and sit on the skin, while hoop earrings typically have a slight gap between the earring and the skin.
Made of 18k gold, their small size and light weight makes them the perfect "wear them and forget them" piece. Their delicate nature allows for comfortable and effortless wear, ensuring they blend seamlessly into everyday look without demanding constant attention or awareness.
Please note this piece is petit so we recommend checking the measurements of these huggies to ensure compatibility with your primary ear piercing. For those with multiple piercings, these earrings are particularly well-suited for stacking up and styling your ear.
- We offer complimentary delivery across all Ireland.
- Please allow for a production time of 2 - 3 weeks, as our products are handcrafted pieces.
Measure your wrist with a string or soft measuring tape and use the below chart to reference which bangle size to order.
|15||Fits below 14 cm|
|16||Fits below 15.24 cm|
|17||Fits below 15.87 cm|
|18||Fits below 16.51 cm|
|19||Fits below 17.14 cm|
All necklaces feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 41 to 46 cm.
All chain bracelets feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 15 to 18 cm.
All the jewellery purchased on our website is eligible for a return within 14 days of receipt. To return a jewellery item for a full refund or an exchange please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like bleach and chlorine, as they can be damaging to your jewellery.
- Take off your jewellery before exercising, going to beach, pool or any activity that could potentially scratch or dent it.
- When your jewellery is not being worn, keep them in a jewellery box or a soft pouch to prevent scratches and tangles.
- Remove your jewellery before applying cosmetics, lotions, or perfumes, as these products can tarnish or dull the metal over time.
- Clean your jewellery regularly using a mild soap and warm water solution. Gently scrub with a soft-bristle brush or cloth to remove dirt and residue.