Tetra Diamond Drop Earring
- 18K Gold
- Diamond Colour F-G
- Diamond carat of approximately 0.12 carat
- Length = 5cm each earring
- 4 bezel style setting diamond on each earring
- 18k Gold standard secure lock
Crafted from 18k gold, this thin and minimal design allows the earring to delicately drop down from the ear, creating a stunning and eye catching effect.
Its lightweight and comfortable construction means you can wear it all day with all comfort. The earring is easy to wear and comes with a secure fastening, ensuring it stays in place no matter what your day brings. Despite its delicate features this earring is durable and made to last you a life time.
- We offer complimentary delivery across all Ireland.
- Please allow for a production time of 2 - 3 weeks, as our products are handcrafted pieces.
Measure your wrist with a string or soft measuring tape and use the below chart to reference which bangle size to order.
|15||Fits below 14 cm|
|16||Fits below 15.24 cm|
|17||Fits below 15.87 cm|
|18||Fits below 16.51 cm|
|19||Fits below 17.14 cm|
All necklaces feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 41 to 46 cm.
All chain bracelets feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 15 to 18 cm.
All the jewellery purchased on our website is eligible for a return within 14 days of receipt. To return a jewellery item for a full refund or an exchange please email us at email@example.com to
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like bleach and chlorine, as they can be damaging to your jewellery.
- Take off your jewellery before exercising, going to beach, pool or any activity that could potentially scratch or dent it.
- When your jewellery is not being worn, keep them in a jewellery box or a soft pouch to prevent scratches and tangles.
- Remove your jewellery before applying cosmetics, lotions, or perfumes, as these products can tarnish or dull the metal over time.
- Clean your jewellery regularly using a mild soap and warm water solution. Gently scrub with a soft-bristle brush or cloth to remove dirt and residue.