Emerald Diamond Bangle
- 18K Gold
- Natural Diamonds
- bangle width = 1.7 mm
- Total diamond wight of approximately 0.9 carat
- One Emerald shape diamond of approximately of 0.30 carat
- Diamond color F-G
- The bangle is oval-shaped and has a side closure with figure-8 clasps
- Please contact us for custom sizes or layouts
This bangle boasts a sparkling line of diamonds with a solo Emerald diamond on top, making it the perfect choice for those who seek to enhance their style with a luxurious touch while still embracing timeless elegance. The emerald shaped diamond adds a touch of sophistication, making this bangle a must have for those who appreciate finer detail.
- We offer complimentary delivery across all Ireland.
- Please allow for a production time of 2 - 3 weeks, as our products are handcrafted pieces.
Measure your wrist with a string or soft measuring tape and use the below chart to reference which bangle size to order.
|15||Fits below 14 cm|
|16||Fits below 15.24 cm|
|17||Fits below 15.87 cm|
|18||Fits below 16.51 cm|
|19||Fits below 17.14 cm|
All necklaces feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 41 to 46 cm.
All chain bracelets feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 15 to 18 cm.
All the jewellery purchased on our website is eligible for a return within 14 days of receipt. To return a jewellery item for a full refund or an exchange please email us at email@example.com to
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like bleach and chlorine, as they can be damaging to your jewellery.
- Take off your jewellery before exercising, going to beach, pool or any activity that could potentially scratch or dent it.
- When your jewellery is not being worn, keep them in a jewellery box or a soft pouch to prevent scratches and tangles.
- Remove your jewellery before applying cosmetics, lotions, or perfumes, as these products can tarnish or dull the metal over time.
- Clean your jewellery regularly using a mild soap and warm water solution. Gently scrub with a soft-bristle brush or cloth to remove dirt and residue.