Classic Diamond Bangle 2mm
- 18K Gold
- Natural diamonds
- Diamond weight of approximately 0.72 carat
- Dimond Colour F-G
- Bangle width = 2mm
- The bangle is oval-shaped with double side clasp lock
- Please contact us for custom sizes or layouts.
18K Gold bangle with all natural diamonds, a sleek, feminine and elegant style jewellery, made to last to cherish for years to come.
Perfect for layering with other bracelets, stacking up with chains and bracelets or wearing alone as a statement piece. Its classic and timeless style will never go out of fashion, making it a great investment piece.
From bridal jewellery accessory to wedding guest, date nights and of course daily wear these classic diamond bangles are a timeless investment piece.
- We offer complimentary delivery across all Ireland.
- Please allow for a production time of 2 - 3 weeks, as our products are handcrafted pieces.
Measure your wrist with a string or soft measuring tape and use the below chart to reference which bangle size to order.
|15||Fits below 14 cm|
|16||Fits below 15.24 cm|
|17||Fits below 15.87 cm|
|18||Fits below 16.51 cm|
|19||Fits below 17.14 cm|
All necklaces feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 41 to 46 cm.
All chain bracelets feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 15 to 18 cm.
All the jewellery purchased on our website is eligible for a return within 14 days of receipt. To return a jewellery item for a full refund or an exchange please email us at email@example.com to
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like bleach and chlorine, as they can be damaging to your jewellery.
- Take off your jewellery before exercising, going to beach, pool or any activity that could potentially scratch or dent it.
- When your jewellery is not being worn, keep them in a jewellery box or a soft pouch to prevent scratches and tangles.
- Remove your jewellery before applying cosmetics, lotions, or perfumes, as these products can tarnish or dull the metal over time.
- Clean your jewellery regularly using a mild soap and warm water solution. Gently scrub with a soft-bristle brush or cloth to remove dirt and residue.