Blossom Diamond Necklace
- 18 Karat Gold Necklace
- Natural diamonds
- 5 Marquise cut diamond
- Diamond weight of approximately 0.15 carat
- Diamond colour: F-G
- Chain length ≈ 41- 46 cm adjustable
- Pendant size 5*5 mm
Our exquisite Blossom Necklace, a piece that promises timeless feminine style and elegance. Crafted from premium quality natural diamonds and 18K gold, this blooming piece boasts a divine and intricate design that is both romantic and feminine.
Its heart features five beautifully crafted marquise-cut diamonds. This design not only reflects the beauty of nature but also exudes a sense of sophistication. The Blossom Necklace doesn't just offer style, but also an investment in a timeless piece of jewelry. Its enduring design guarantees it never goes out of vogue, making it a staple addition to any jewelry collection. In essence, the Blossom Necklace is more than just an accessory - it's a symbol of eternal beauty and elegance that will keep you in style for years to come.
- We offer complimentary delivery across all Ireland.
- Please allow for a production time of 2 - 3 weeks, as our products are handcrafted pieces.
Measure your wrist with a string or soft measuring tape and use the below chart to reference which bangle size to order.
|15||Fits below 14 cm|
|16||Fits below 15.24 cm|
|17||Fits below 15.87 cm|
|18||Fits below 16.51 cm|
|19||Fits below 17.14 cm|
All necklaces feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 41 to 46 cm.
All chain bracelets feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 15 to 18 cm.
All the jewellery purchased on our website is eligible for a return within 14 days of receipt. To return a jewellery item for a full refund or an exchange please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like bleach and chlorine, as they can be damaging to your jewellery.
- Take off your jewellery before exercising, going to beach, pool or any activity that could potentially scratch or dent it.
- When your jewellery is not being worn, keep them in a jewellery box or a soft pouch to prevent scratches and tangles.
- Remove your jewellery before applying cosmetics, lotions, or perfumes, as these products can tarnish or dull the metal over time.
- Clean your jewellery regularly using a mild soap and warm water solution. Gently scrub with a soft-bristle brush or cloth to remove dirt and residue.