Bespoke Initials Diamond Necklace
- 18K Gold
- Natural Diamonds
- Alphabet letter of choice
- Alphabet size ≈ 0.5 * 0.5 cm
- Diamond weight of approximately 0.8 -0.10 carat depending on alphabet
- Diamond Colour: F-G
- Chain length = 41- 46 cm and adjustable
- Please contact us for alphabet options in other languages and custom sizing.
Unlike any other initials necklaces, we elevate the art of jewelry by using handwritten calligraphy style for our letters to create a unique design to each of the letters. Our 18K gold alphabet diamond Necklace is not just a piece of jewelry; it's a blend of tradition art and bespoke luxury. This all natural diamond accessory will add a touch of personalized charm to your style while the high quality of gold guarantees durability. The romantic design features a dainty alphabet letter intricately set in a pavé diamond setting, complemented by a solo diamond that shimmers brilliantly in a bezel setting.
What makes our Alphabet Diamond Necklace truly unique is the dedication behind each pendant. Every single letter is individually drawn in a classic calligraphy style, ensuring a distinct and personalized touch, making it a piece to cherish forever.
- We offer complimentary delivery across all Ireland.
- Please allow for a production time of 2 - 3 weeks, as our products are handcrafted pieces.
Measure your wrist with a string or soft measuring tape and use the below chart to reference which bangle size to order.
|15||Fits below 14 cm|
|16||Fits below 15.24 cm|
|17||Fits below 15.87 cm|
|18||Fits below 16.51 cm|
|19||Fits below 17.14 cm|
All necklaces feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 41 to 46 cm.
All chain bracelets feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 15 to 18 cm.
All the jewellery purchased on our website is eligible for a return within 14 days of receipt. To return a jewellery item for a full refund or an exchange please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like bleach and chlorine, as they can be damaging to your jewellery.
- Take off your jewellery before exercising, going to beach, pool or any activity that could potentially scratch or dent it.
- When your jewellery is not being worn, keep them in a jewellery box or a soft pouch to prevent scratches and tangles.
- Remove your jewellery before applying cosmetics, lotions, or perfumes, as these products can tarnish or dull the metal over time.
- Clean your jewellery regularly using a mild soap and warm water solution. Gently scrub with a soft-bristle brush or cloth to remove dirt and residue.