Mini Diamond Bloom Stud
- 18K Gold
- Natural Diamond
- Diamonds color F-G
- Total diamond weight of approximately 0.22 carat
- Each piece measures less than 6mm wide
- 18k Gold standard secure lock
These aren't just accessories; they're petite marvels that you'll cherish for a lifetime. With the promise of longevity offered by 18k gold and natural diamond, these studs aren't merely a purchase but an sustainable investment for a lifetime.
Their precise size allows these studs to fit seamlessly into your daily look or add sparkle to a night out.
With a delicate, feminine design, these blooming beauties will stand the test of time, becoming a meaningful choice of gift to your self or your loved ones.
- We offer complimentary delivery across all Ireland.
- Please allow for a production time of 2 - 3 weeks, as our products are handcrafted pieces.
Measure your wrist with a string or soft measuring tape and use the below chart to reference which bangle size to order.
|15||Fits below 14 cm|
|16||Fits below 15.24 cm|
|17||Fits below 15.87 cm|
|18||Fits below 16.51 cm|
|19||Fits below 17.14 cm|
All necklaces feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 41 to 46 cm.
All chain bracelets feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 15 to 18 cm.
All the jewellery purchased on our website is eligible for a return within 14 days of receipt. To return a jewellery item for a full refund or an exchange please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like bleach and chlorine, as they can be damaging to your jewellery.
- Take off your jewellery before exercising, going to beach, pool or any activity that could potentially scratch or dent it.
- When your jewellery is not being worn, keep them in a jewellery box or a soft pouch to prevent scratches and tangles.
- Remove your jewellery before applying cosmetics, lotions, or perfumes, as these products can tarnish or dull the metal over time.
- Clean your jewellery regularly using a mild soap and warm water solution. Gently scrub with a soft-bristle brush or cloth to remove dirt and residue.