Blossom Diamond Stud
- 18K Gold
- Natural Diamond
- Diamond Weight of approximately 0.35 carats for a pair
- Diamond Colour is F-G Dimensions of each blossom are around 6.5 * 6.5 mm
- 18k Gold secure lock
Introducing our exquisite Blossom Diamond Stud collection, inspired by the delicate and enchanting beauty of spring blossoms. This stunning piece features five diamond petals in a shape of a blossom made in 18k gold setting, symbolising the purity and sweet allure of the flower.
Its timeless design and high-quality materials ensure it will remain a treasured part of your jewellery collection for years to come, keeping your ears happy and irritation-free.
Whether you adore flowers as much as we do or simply seeking to embrace the positive energy of blooming spring this unique design would be a perfect choice. making a meaningful romantic gift for you or your loved ones.
Spring blossoms hold a special place in our hearts, and this piece beautifully honours those memories. Wearing this collection is akin to carrying a piece of cherished childhood memories with you, wherever you go.
- We offer complimentary delivery across all Ireland.
- Please allow for a production time of 2 - 3 weeks, as our products are handcrafted pieces.
Measure your wrist with a string or soft measuring tape and use the below chart to reference which bangle size to order.
|15||Fits below 14 cm|
|16||Fits below 15.24 cm|
|17||Fits below 15.87 cm|
|18||Fits below 16.51 cm|
|19||Fits below 17.14 cm|
All necklaces feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 41 to 46 cm.
All chain bracelets feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 15 to 18 cm.
All the jewellery purchased on our website is eligible for a return within 14 days of receipt. To return a jewellery item for a full refund or an exchange please email us at email@example.com to
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like bleach and chlorine, as they can be damaging to your jewellery.
- Take off your jewellery before exercising, going to beach, pool or any activity that could potentially scratch or dent it.
- When your jewellery is not being worn, keep them in a jewellery box or a soft pouch to prevent scratches and tangles.
- Remove your jewellery before applying cosmetics, lotions, or perfumes, as these products can tarnish or dull the metal over time.
- Clean your jewellery regularly using a mild soap and warm water solution. Gently scrub with a soft-bristle brush or cloth to remove dirt and residue.