Blossom Diamond Necklace
- 18 Karat Gold Necklace
- Natural diamonds
- 5 Marquise cut diamond
- Diamond weight of approximately 0.15 carat
- Diamond colour: F-G
- Chain length ≈ 41- 46 cm adjustable
- Pendant size 5*5 mm
Our exquisite Blossom Necklace, a piece that promises timeless feminine style and elegance. Crafted from 18K gold and natural diamonds, this blooming piece boasts a divine and intricate design that is both romantic and feminine.
Whether you adore flowers as much as we do or simply seeking to embrace the positive energy of blooming spring this unique design would be a perfect choice. making a meaningful romantic gift for you or your loved ones.
The Blossom Necklace doesn't just offer style, but also an investment in a timeless piece of jewelry. Its enduring design guarantees a lifetime of use, making it a sustainable staple addition to any jewelry collection. In essence, the Blossom Necklace is more than just an accessory - it's a symbol of eternal beauty and elegance that will keep you in style for years to come.
- We offer complimentary delivery across all Europe.
- Please allow for a production time of one to two weeks, as our products are handcrafted pieces.
- If the item is already in stock, we can dispatch it within one to three working days.
Measure your wrist with a string or soft measuring tape and use the below chart to reference which bangle size to order.
|Fits below 14 cm
|Fits below 15.24 cm
|Fits below 15.87 cm
|Fits below 16.51 cm
|Fits below 17.14 cm
All necklaces feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 41 to 46 cm.
All chain bracelets feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 15 to 18 cm.
All the jewellery purchased on our website is eligible for a return within 14 days of receipt. To return a jewellery item for a full refund or an exchange please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like bleach and chlorine, as they can be damaging to your jewellery.
- Take off your jewellery before exercising, going to beach, pool or any activity that could potentially scratch or dent it.
- When your jewellery is not being worn, keep them in a jewellery box or a soft pouch to prevent scratches and tangles.
- Remove your jewellery before applying cosmetics, lotions, or perfumes, as these products can tarnish or dull the metal over time.
- Clean your jewellery regularly using a mild soap and warm water solution. Gently scrub with a soft-bristle brush or cloth to remove dirt and residue.