Black Onyx Diamond Bracelet
- 18K Gold
- Natural diamonds
- One black princess cut Onyx stone
- Diamond weight of approximately 0.85 carat
- Diamond Colour F-G
- Stone size of approximately 3*3 mm
- Chain length is 18 cm with adjustable links at 15 -16.5 -18 cm
- Please contact us for custom sizes or layouts
This classic black onyx stone chain bracelet is crafted with white sparkling natural diamonds surrounding one princess cut black onyx stone. This bracelet is incredibly versatile piece, its dainty and unique design can easily transition from a day in the office to accessorize a little black dress and everything in between in every day style.
The 18K gold and natural diamond and stone guarantees durability while with a very classic timeless design makes this bracelet a heirloom to last you a life time.
- We offer complimentary delivery across all Ireland.
- Please allow for a production time of 2 - 3 weeks, as our products are handcrafted pieces.
Measure your wrist with a string or soft measuring tape and use the below chart to reference which bangle size to order.
|15||Fits below 14 cm|
|16||Fits below 15.24 cm|
|17||Fits below 15.87 cm|
|18||Fits below 16.51 cm|
|19||Fits below 17.14 cm|
All necklaces feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 41 to 46 cm.
All chain bracelets feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 15 to 18 cm.
All the jewellery purchased on our website is eligible for a return within 14 days of receipt. To return a jewellery item for a full refund or an exchange please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like bleach and chlorine, as they can be damaging to your jewellery.
- Take off your jewellery before exercising, going to beach, pool or any activity that could potentially scratch or dent it.
- When your jewellery is not being worn, keep them in a jewellery box or a soft pouch to prevent scratches and tangles.
- Remove your jewellery before applying cosmetics, lotions, or perfumes, as these products can tarnish or dull the metal over time.
- Clean your jewellery regularly using a mild soap and warm water solution. Gently scrub with a soft-bristle brush or cloth to remove dirt and residue.