Bow Gold Necklace
- 18K Gold
- Bow Width is 14 mm
- Chain length ≈ 41- 46 cm adjustable
Bow Gold Necklace, expertly cast in lustrous 18k gold in the shape of a single Bow. Its radiant glow beautifully catches the light, adding a touch of enchantment to any look.
With its adjustable length, this charming and cute piece ensures a perfect fit, allowing you to customize it to your desired length.
Whether you're seeking to treat yourself or your loved ones to an unforgettable gift, this sustainable luxury is a exquisite necklace crafted from pure 18k gold and bound to hold its value and remain a cherished possession for years to come.
- We offer complimentary delivery across all Europe.
- Please allow for a production time of one to two weeks, as our products are handcrafted pieces.
- If the item is already in stock, we can dispatch it within one to three working days.
Measure your wrist with a string or soft measuring tape and use the below chart to reference which bangle size to order.
|Fits below 14 cm
|Fits below 15.24 cm
|Fits below 15.87 cm
|Fits below 16.51 cm
|Fits below 17.14 cm
All necklaces feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 41 to 46 cm.
All chain bracelets feature adjustable links, allowing for size customization within the approximate range of 15 to 18 cm.
All the jewellery purchased on our website is eligible for a return within 14 days of receipt. To return a jewellery item for a full refund or an exchange please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like bleach and chlorine, as they can be damaging to your jewellery.
- Take off your jewellery before exercising, going to beach, pool or any activity that could potentially scratch or dent it.
- When your jewellery is not being worn, keep them in a jewellery box or a soft pouch to prevent scratches and tangles.
- Remove your jewellery before applying cosmetics, lotions, or perfumes, as these products can tarnish or dull the metal over time.
- Clean your jewellery regularly using a mild soap and warm water solution. Gently scrub with a soft-bristle brush or cloth to remove dirt and residue.